Sunday, December 27, 2015

Star Wars Is Not For Girls


That's right. Star Wars isn't for girls. Well, at least that's the message I get when I try to buy female Star Wars characters for Disney Infinity 3.0.
I know... you will argue that there are a few and, to be completely honest, it is true. The problem is that unless you are willing to purchase the Starter Pack with Ahsoka, or the Rise Against the Empire Play Set with Leia or the Force Awakens Play Set with Rey the only choice you have left is Sabine Wren (who is very cool according to my daughter) as a single figure.
And guess what? Even when you hand over $39.99 (plus tax) for a Play Set you are stuck with having to use a male character during play which really sucks if you have two daughters who want to play together. Seriously... nobody likes to play as Fin... at least not in my house.
Hey, Disney? Can we gat an all-female Play Set? Or at least put the limited number of female characters out as singles for father's like me who are finally rejoicing that their daughters are showing an interest in Star Wars. #DisneyInfinity #StarWars #StarWarsIsNotForGirls

No comments:

Post a Comment