Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Who is Supreme Leader Snoke?

If you haven't seen The Force Awakens yet, then, shame on you! Regardless I will point out this random babbling could contain spoilers so you should quit reading now if you want everything kept under wraps.

Last chance.

So it appears Kylo Ren is just an emo punk Sith full of daddy issues and unresolved angst. The real puppet master is some bad guy named Snoke who likes to make himself look larger than life via holographic imaging. Man, I hope this doesn't turn out to be some Wizard of Oz thing and it's actually a disgruntled Ewok behind a curtain. First of all Snoke doesn't really sound all that menacing of a name for an evil overlord in the Star Wars universe. Adding "Supreme Leader" doesn't do much to make it more evil sounding but I'm guessing Darth Snoke was too cliché. Love it or hate it you still need to wonder, who the hell is this guy? He looks human enough although the face needs a lot of work. Anakin looked like a beauty queen by comparison even after the Mustafar barbecue scene. Well, we have a few years to hypothesize before we get closer to a real answer.
I have my suspicions. There are a couple of possible origins of SLS and two of them could be of clone origin. A clone of Anakin or a clone of Palpatine. Hell, you could say a clone of Luke Skywalker if you really wanted to go wild But none of those are my first choice. 
Galen Marek wins it for me. I mean, technically it would be a clone of Galen Marek because the original died in The Force Unleashed story line but the age would be about right (I think), knowledge of the force is there, potential for Sith traits is there and if you are going to go through the trouble of building a big-ass planet destroying weapon you may presume there is enough ego present to name the thing after yourself; The Starkiller base. It may be a long shot but I'm sticking to my theory for now. Sometimes I'm right about these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment